10 Days of Music in Saskatoon
For ten days each summer, the city of Saskatoon bursts into song as the SaskTel Saskatchewan Jazz Festival plays host to hundreds of world class artists. Over 75,000 hungry music fans devour the sounds of jazz, blues, funk, pop, and world music each year, with a program that spans as many genres as it does continents.
The first festival took place in Saskatoon during the summer of 1987. Today it has become the second largest festival of its kind in Western Canada, and since 2009 has been named Best Festival in Planet S Magazine Best of Saskatoon reader’s poll.
Past headliners have included Ms. Lauryn Hill, The Flaming Lips, The Roots, John Legend, and City and Colour to name a few!
Check out the latest with the Festival:
- Sponsorship Development
- Tailored sponsorship package for unique opportunities and pitched potential sponsors
- Assisted with Sponsorship Acquisition and VIP Event Promotion
- Contracted Marketing Coordinator
- Creation of a communication plan
- Managed marketing, web updates and publicity, design, and video production agencies
- Wrote press releases, developed contesting, sponsor activations
- Oversaw digital ecosystem, including website, mobile app integration, social media campaigns and management, digital strategies, and email marketing
- Oversaw advertising campaigns including print and online initiatives and design
- Developed and implemented extensive marketing and promotional plan throughout Saskatchewan
Incredible Live Music & Fun For All!