Spreading Holiday Magic for 40 Years!
Secret Santa believes in the magic of the holiday season and the power of community. For four decades, they have been dedicated to brightening the lives of families and children in Saskatoon during the holiday season. Each year, Secret Santa works tirelessly to assemble and deliver toy bags and food hampers to families with children 12 years of age and younger. They understand the importance of making the holidays special for these young hearts, and take pride in spreading joy and hope.
The SPARK team was honoured to step up and partner with Secret Santa for their 2023 season and help ensure all aspects of their campaign went off without a hitch. With the support of Secret Santa’s sponsors, volunteers, businesses, and the community, they’ve touched the lives of over 100,000 children and supported more than 55,000 families in Saskatoon. Every year, they distribute over 40,000 pounds of food to those in need, spreading cheer and nourishment throughout the city.
Learn more about Secret Santa:
- Campaign Planning & Logistics
- Sponsorship Acquisition & Management
- Budget Development
- Coordinated toy drives with all Community Partners
- Planned and executed event kickoff at City Hall, Hamper Building Night, and Distribution Day
- Volunteer Coordination
- Marketing, Communications, Promotions
- Developed marketing plan, press release creation, media sponsorship acquisition, newsletter development, social media promotions, traditional advertising initiatives
- Graphic Design
- Website editing and maintenance
- Committee Meeting Attendance and Facilitation